Awards are always special, it’s shows that I have touched a fellow blogger with my writing, my thoughts and my stories. Thank you for nominating me for the LIEBSTER AWARD jack0falltrade.wordpress.com
Thanks for the A Tree’s Roots too.
Rules for Accepting It
- Write about it on your blog and thank the person who nominated you, write about their blog too.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs which you feel deserve it.
- Let the nominees know that you nominated them.”
“Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.”” (In A Tree’s Roots: Liebster Award – Thank You)
My nominees are
Questions from Jackofalltrade
- If you are going to be renamed, what name would you choose?
I like my name, there are many stories about the way my dad chose my name so I wouldn’t change it.
- If you are given a time machine and a chance to change one incident of your life, what would it be?
I don’t know about one incident but I would like to use it after each time I gobble down chocolate.
- What is your favorite breakfast, Lunch and dinner?
Boring as it may seam but I love muesli for breakfast, I load it up with all kinds of nuts, pumpkin seeds and chia seeds.
Lunch and dinner I could live on sushi.
- What is more important Money or the Moral Value? Explain
For me morals come first. But I have always had the privilege to say it as I didn’t struggle to pay my bills. So I am not going to judge those who have to struggle to make ends meet making decisions not based on Morals. However, when Multinationals or billionaires make decisions based on profit rather than morals, then I have an issue with that.
- List your three all-time favorite songs?
Tough to just pick 3. But I will do my best
- No woman no cry – Bob Marley
- Never Tear us apart – Michael Hutchence
- Take me home country Road – John Denver
- What scares you the most? Why?
Death. Not mine. I won’t be there to feel mine. But the thought of losing another loved one seems possible and inevitable. I don’t handle that very well.
- If world is going to end, on that last moment whom you want to be with?
With my family. and that includes my dog as well.
- Some words about world terrorism.
I could be a victim, and for no fault of mine. That really annoys me. Who is to be blamed? Religion and world leaders. Who takes responsibility? No one.
- Do you know that you are an Idiot? Yes | No
🙂 Just for fun, No offense ;P
None taken. World without laughter looks very grey.
- Last but not least, how blogging enters your life and what are all the changes it made?
Blogging entered my life because I wrote my story about my cancer survival. Some of my friends suggested that I publish it as a book. When I looked into publishing I realised it was a lot of mundane work eg: formatting. So couple of other friends suggested that I blog, as they thought it would be helpful and inspirational to many others. I love the blogging world. It has become great companion.
Okay here goes my questions for my nominees
- Your thoughts on love, lust and marriage.
- Has someone influenced you positively or negatively in your life? Who and how
- What was biggest milestone in your life?
- What’s your favourite travel destination? why
- Your 3 top pick movies
- Your 3 top pick books or authors
- What do you like about your country?
- What do you hate about your country?
- What’s your go to junk food?
- How and why did you start blogging?
Thanks a lot for accepting the nomination, Have a great year ahead.